Just across the border the vision of the Migrant Babe is multiplied, multiplied, its flesh in transit; its mother on the move; its father in search of freedom. Just a few minutes to our south the vision of the Migrant Babe is multiplied, multiplied, as a few of the faithful shout: “send them […]
- Faith-Based Justice Leaders Sing Joy to the World
- Faith leaders arrested in show of support for migrants at US-Mexico border
- Commentary: Peace on Earth? What Peace?
- Love Knows No Borders’ action in San Diego to lead moral call for Migrant Justice
- Former UCC leader celebrates George H.W. Bush for Americans with Disabilities Act
“The primary problem for the church is not how to “accommodate” disabled persons. The problem is a disabling theology that functionally denies inclusion and justice for many of God’s children. Much of church theology and practice—including the Bible itself—has often been dangerous for persons with disabilities. The prejudice, hostility, and suspicion toward people with disabilities […]
At Christian Fellowship, this is not just a tag line. We mean it so much that this message greets everyone who comes to our church campus. We invite you to come and experience it for yourself any Sunday at 5:00 pm for our Evening Jazz Vespers, at 10:30 for our Morning Worship, or on Wednesday […]